9 99* Guest Nov 16, 2005 Thread Owner #1 Cornelius the clay pipe says TUNWINM IV on the stem, if anyone else has seen these before please let me know the country of make?Thank you everyone99*
Cornelius the clay pipe says TUNWINM IV on the stem, if anyone else has seen these before please let me know the country of make?Thank you everyone99*
Nana40 Gold Member Joined Feb 3, 2005 Messages 11,488 Reaction score 285 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2005 #2 You might try a id request here...I hope you find out! http://www.claypipes.com/ Nana
9 99* Guest Nov 16, 2005 Thread Owner #3 I tried this morning thanks anyway and there are some great pipes out there, almost better than other goodies99*
I tried this morning thanks anyway and there are some great pipes out there, almost better than other goodies99*
Michigan Badger Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2005 Messages 6,797 Reaction score 152 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern, Michigan Detector(s) used willow stick Primary Interest: Other Nov 16, 2005 #4 Clay pipes are readily available and for some reason the collecting seems rather sparse. I suspect there are many modern repros out there. I've often thought about collecting them but we're such a non-smoking household that it just wouldn't fit it. But still, I think they're cool.
Clay pipes are readily available and for some reason the collecting seems rather sparse. I suspect there are many modern repros out there. I've often thought about collecting them but we're such a non-smoking household that it just wouldn't fit it. But still, I think they're cool.