What's new

clean sweep coil

sandshark32431

Greenie
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When is tesoro gona fix there machine to make clean sweep coils again i called all the dealers no one has them in stock for a silver umax
 
We have them in the U.K. still but the cost is £189 which must be going on $300 + delivery though they should knock off 20% as you would be buying from abroad. One's recently sold on Preloved for £80 ($120).
 
I see them on ebay from time to time for around 100-125 used
 
I had one for my Tiger Shark and they were great to use to cover lots of sand in a hurry. I sold it a few years ago and now wish I had it back. I doubt Tesoro will ever make it again since their water detectors are hard wired now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom