What's new

Cleaned..... 1880 Morgan and my first Benjamins!!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,342
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got around to cleaning my coins and rings got a pleasant surprise of my first Benjamins and of course the 1880 Silverdollar Morgan!! I think the stone in the ring is an aquamarine!

SnT
 

Attachments

  • image-1335055120.webp
    image-1335055120.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 205
  • image-2982983091.webp
    image-2982983091.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 222
  • image-457548510.webp
    image-457548510.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 201
  • image-853355085.webp
    image-853355085.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 207
  • image-1032267863.webp
    image-1032267863.webp
    36 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great pics, SnT...I love that 1880 Morgan :wav:


The Claddagh stone is very pretty!

Keep up the terrific detecting!

Lorraine
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds surfnturf!
 
Thats a nice claddagh ring...congrats on the ring and big silver.
 
Ouch looks like that coin almost disappeared.
 
The cleaning job looks great!
 
Oh now I see it is the shell of the corrosion da.
 
Oh now I see it is the shell of the corrosion da.

It seems at this beach the sand conditions are brutal on silver!! the Bennys are really beat up! the Morgan helded up a bit better..... even at 70+ years older!!!



SnT
 
nice finds congrats leaving them hooked up to long will pit them too
 
nice finds congrats leaving them hooked up to long will pit them too

Yeah not this one I have very low amp and only in for 2 to 3 mins this is somewhere around my #300th+ cleaned coin!
You are right........... DON'T OVER COOK YOUR COIN!! When in dought pull it out!!!:tongue3:


SnT
 
Nice finds and a really good job of cleaning them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom