Dasseldig

Oct 26, 2012
Dassel, MN
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The weather is finally warming up enough to open up some grass. Got a little more time in with my new 350. Now if I can just find something cool. Lots of caps and tabs. 4-26-2013 016.jpg

Upvote 1
give it time, get to know the 350, ive had mine almost a year and LOVE it, try to get permission from private owners, you wont be sorry:thumbsup:

That's a lot of beaver tails and bottle caps, assuming you were using coins mode? I was digging a lot of that up with mine, then I started using jewelry mode, and my finds started looking better. Also, with mine, if I got a high tone one way and nothing else the other way, I put it in zero to sort of get an idea where it is. Sometimes it turned out to be a deep beaver tail, but other times, it was silver, or a nice relic.

That's a lot of beaver tails and bottle caps, assuming you were using coins mode? I was digging a lot of that up with mine, then I started using jewelry mode, and my finds started looking better. Also, with mine, if I got a high tone one way and nothing else the other way, I put it in zero to sort of get an idea where it is. Sometimes it turned out to be a deep beaver tail, but other times, it was silver, or a nice relic.

I was in jewelry mode for the most part. i did get some tones where they were high one way and little to nothing the other. Just dig them all I guess.

From what I see and hear,you'll do just FINE,I see an upgrade though,don't get carried away,be meager,God Bless you in looking!!! Chris

You did a good job! The park authority should pay you for your time cleaning the park......................63bkpkr

You did a good job! The park authority should pay you for your time cleaning the park......................63bkpkr

Best think about it, you can't even tell I was there. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back