What's new

cleaning closet find

ramblin angler

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2015
Messages
24
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pemberton, NJ
Detector(s) used
ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had no idea I had these in a box! Cleaning closet find. Grandpa collected nickels as well as pennies.

image.webp

image.webp
 
Upvote 16
War nickel blitzkrieg
 
I need to do some research. I have no idea what I found here, other than old nickels.
 
42 43 44 45 nickels are 35% silver
 
No wonder Old Dude can't find any...:laughing7:
 
42 43 44 45 nickels are 35% silver

Not all 42's are, if they don't have large mint mark on back,they're not part silver.
 
Lucky thing you stumbled onto that. Those are some neat nickels.
 
WILL THE REAL THOMAS JEFFERSON PLEASE STAND UP ,PLEASE STAND UP ,PLEASE STAND UP ......
 
Be sure to check that Buffalo nickel. The 3-legged D mint is very rare!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom