Channon Full Member Joined Feb 8, 2016 Messages 142 Reaction score 459 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 4, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I've found some old copper and I've done some light brushing only on some and have left others untouched. What are some methods I can use without ruining these coins? Also, I'm not looking to sell them I just want to to have them look their best.
I've found some old copper and I've done some light brushing only on some and have left others untouched. What are some methods I can use without ruining these coins? Also, I'm not looking to sell them I just want to to have them look their best.
crabstang44 Hero Member Joined Mar 10, 2016 Messages 885 Reaction score 5,002 Golden Thread 2 Location eastern nc 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Makro racer 2 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 14, 2016 #2 I use metal polish on mine to bring a shine to the details