What's new

Cleaning out iron?

Nice post

I consider, that you are mistaken. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.
 
Karevolla, STOP POST BOMBING!! Make a post with your thoughts or reply to someone but please STOP making one-line posts over and over and over.
 
:kssshhh: member to admin, member to admin. assistance needed. :ksshhh:
 
Thanks for the pics, Magnum. That lock is BADA$$! I'm so envious of those buttons. What a great find. Yeah, by your finds so far, I think you HAVE to dig this site. :) The copper piece that you have a question mark under, did you ever find out what it was? From this angle, the tapered edge on the left hand side looks like a mouthpiece to something?

I'm still not sure what that piece is. It's not hollow... I went to the site for a while yesterday, more buttons! I dug out some iron but didnt get hardcore about it yet.
 

Attachments

  • image-4278430660.webp
    image-4278430660.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 107
  • image-3558315265.webp
    image-3558315265.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 105
I'm still not sure what that piece is. It's not hollow... I went to the site for a while yesterday, more buttons! I dug out some iron but didnt get hardcore about it yet.

Awww yeahhh das nice! I love that "handle" just left of the buckle-looking iron piece. Awesome detailing. Keep em comin :D
 
Awww yeahhh das nice! I love that "handle" just left of the buckle-looking iron piece. Awesome detailing. Keep em comin :D

Thanks! It's thinner than a handle so I'm thinking its a fragment of a shoe buckle.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom