What's new

Close, But No Cigar/Gold. Speidel Gold Electroplated Bracelet, 57 Roose, etc.

Ant

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
3,404
Reaction score
554
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
I hunted about three hours yesterday and pulled this stuff up. The bracelet is made by Speidel and is/was gold electroplated, dang.

My other keepers where, a 57 Roose, a clip on earring that I stepped on, 2 wheats and I think I found a Chest Pawn.

The last picture and my new Avatar is what might be the future GEICO Caveman. This guy looks like he's going to an interview for the GEICO Caveman gig. He was out in public so I took the pleasure of taking this pic.
 

Attachments

  • PD Hunt Finds.webp
    PD Hunt Finds.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 950
  • PD Hunt Finds 2.webp
    PD Hunt Finds 2.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,109
  • PD Hunt Finds 3.webp
    PD Hunt Finds 3.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 924
  • PD Hunt Finds 4.webp
    PD Hunt Finds 4.webp
    72.7 KB · Views: 923
  • PD Hunt Finds 5.webp
    PD Hunt Finds 5.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 2,510
  • Real Life GEICO Caveman.webp
    Real Life GEICO Caveman.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 759
Upvote 0
You did very well with all those finds. Every girl had one of those ID bracelets when I was a girl! Cool finds. ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom