Closest Replacement for a White's V3?

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ideally, compatible with any White's coils and as close as possible to the V3's custom programming abilities. Color LCD screen with ID and Depth, etc. Handles AA's. Wireless not necessary, but ok. TIA!
What happened to your whites V3

OP
OP
C

cathexis

Sep 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys! Nothing is wrong with it. But if I want to list it as covered by personal property insurance I'd have to come up with a replacement. So... If I had to? I should have said what new machine? (Even though I probably would go looking for a used replacement). I love White's gear! Beat the hell out of my DFX until I plunked down for a V3. But I did sell my White's beach water-proof model for an Excal II. THAT is a wonderful machine too.

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks guys! Nothing is wrong with it. But if I want to list it as covered by personal property insurance I'd have to come up with a replacement. So... If I had to? I should have said what new machine? (Even though I probably would go looking for a used replacement). I love White's gear! Beat the hell out of my DFX until I plunked down for a V3. But I did sell my White's beach water-proof model for an Excal II. THAT is a wonderful machine too.
I think personally if it was me, I'd put down as wanting a equinox 800 for a replacement, if something was ever to happen with your old machine.

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
Only machines imho that comes close are the Fisher F75LTD, or a Nokta Anfibio Multi.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread