What's new

Co-worker of mine finally goes to the barber

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
811
Golden Thread
0
Location
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. I'm posting this find for a co-worker of mine Thegman50. We were talking at work earlier that neither one of us has found a Barber half despite having searched hundreds of boxes. He was the first one to finally reach that goal with a nice early date Barber, an 1894-O.They're was also a nice selection of Walkers, Bens, and other silver in the same box. You just never know what a box is going to bring. Nice find George. HH Everyone. MM2
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3099.webp
    DSCN3099.webp
    50 KB · Views: 304
  • DSCN3100.webp
    DSCN3100.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 301
Upvote 0
Sweet Barber, and even better cheesy haircutting reference XD
 
So true u just never know in this game ... congrats to your friend and may you be blessed with one soon , best of luck Ed
 
Nice Liberty Head Coin. Tell you friend to join the forum.

Darth Walker
 
Lets see some pics dangit! I love the stories but I got to feast my eyes on it.

Golden Silver
 
Great find, I can't wait to find a Barber half!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
>:( >:( >:(I still have really long hair!


Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom