What's new

Cobalt Ring

double E

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Garrett ACE 250
Garrett AT PRO
Garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A fried of mine has lost his cobalt wedding band in his yard. Can anyone tell me where this would id at on a Garrett AT Pro? I want to help him but I would like to know what range I need to looking in. Thanks ahead of time for your help.
 
Thanks for the reply Skippy. Didn't realize trying to find the VDI for a cobalt ring would be so difficult. I was kinda guessing the same range you did.. The ring has been lost about a year but he has a good idea of the area he lost it in. As sson as I get a chance I will try my luck at finding it. Thanks again! EE
 
I would think, any hit is a good hit
why discriminate signals?
IMO Brady
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom