Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, as an alledged pro on coconuts trough personel experience throughout WW II____ \coco nuts evolved as a maritime product, It is almost invariably found next to the ocean,, It has evolved with it's own method of distributation. The coconut it+self is composed wth a hard shell containing the nutriends for a new tree, whils it is made impervious to any action by way of the the coir, which further adds to it's boyancyThis in tun is surrounded by a tough outer casing, The cocos method to propagation is simple, it just floats arounf in the sea - the reason for the coir = until it finally reaches land where it can survie on the inner contents long enough to comence grwing on it's own. As suject to the whims of ocean currents it can literraly float around the world so I would question a positive date for it.s existance by such and such a date.

Anyway the coir serves a a bouyancy and long term protection against the effects of the ocean water. Once seen it is extremely unlikely that you would mistak iit for anything else.

Once dring the war I slept in a french planters Coprs shed for a week, avoiding detection, I learned to eat and drink coconuts, The ripe coconut is loaded with oil, and they acted the same as your grandmother's dose of cod liver oil. I quickly learned that you only drank the green coconut milk. In the Phillippines they called it TUBA. a mild alcoholic drink.

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ya know, if the coconut fiber was used in the box drains, then why wasn't there any when they were "in" Smith's cove digging with the backhoe? The layers they found were pointed out, but no coconut fibers.. or did I miss some of it?

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know, if the coconut fiber was used in the box drains, then why wasn't there any when they were "in" Smith's cove digging with the backhoe? The layers they found were pointed out, but no coconut fibers.. or did I miss some of it?
Yes you did. They commented on finding the coconut fibres when digging with the backhoe last episode.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See, there are much smarter detractors involved in this than you, but I do enjoy humoring you.

Someone* that was really smart would talk to the archeologist that looked at the site they claim was built by Templars in 1308 before writing a book about it.Especially the same archeologist that was instrumental in verifying an earlier site elsewhere.

You refuse to address this other then saying lets see what FK finds....that is why you are being tied into ley lines.
Now you say you don't believe in ley lines but that is 100% what FK was looking into last I heard.

* Someone that wanted a valid working theory as opposed to a fantasy.

Here is your response to being shown Michigan state building codes.I let it pass at the time but since you keep bringing it up.
"I live in Traverse City and you are talking about some other Michigan area"....Loki

That is what someone who has 30 years of building experience in the state of Michigan says when show the state codes.
No wonder you think a small line of stones is a foundation for a fort because you might be doing some construction work in Michigan but you have never been deeply involved in anything commercial nor residential occupancy to not know what the state codes are.

That whole discussion began when you claimed to have built large buildings on a 1'footer not about what was built on the Harris property anyhow.But you like to use smoke and mirrors to prove your points.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Someone* that was really smart would talk to the archeologist that looked at the site they claim was built by Templars in 1308 before writing a book about it.Especially the same archeologist that was instrumental in verifying an earlier site elsewhere.

You refuse to address this other then saying lets see what FK finds....that is why you are being tied into ley lines.
Now you say you don't believe in ley lines but that is 100% what FK was looking into last I heard.

* Someone that wanted a valid working theory as opposed to a fantasy.

Here is your response to being shown Michigan state building codes.I let it pass at the time but since you keep bringing it up.
"I live in Traverse City and you are talking about some other Michigan area"....Loki

That is what someone who has 30 years of building experience in the state of Michigan says when show the state codes.
No wonder you think a small line of stones is a foundation for a fort because you might be doing some construction work in Michigan but you have never been deeply involved in anything commercial nor residential occupancy to not know what the state codes are.

That whole discussion began when you claimed to have built large buildings on a 1'footer not about what was built on the Harris property anyhow.But you like to use smoke and mirrors to prove your points.

That "archaeologist" along with another, and a noted historian (Brian Cuthbertson) did say the stones were probably of building foundations, even though you don't believe its possible.

Your cherry picking of my words will not help you. If you want to prove me a liar post the building code for residential foundations of which I provided you the link to awhile back, but when you do be sure to include the exceptions for sandy soil that include my area of Michigan. In other words don't cherry pick the code book because I will call you on it.

Btw, you are the one who claimed those stones could not have been a foundation for any type of building.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Castle walls sit on 5' and 3' wide smaller stone foundations. What was shown in the pictures by Eldo was smaller stones laid out for buildings inside the walls of the castle 1750's.

Hi Loki , RON HARRIS BIRTHDAY is TODAY he is 101 yrs old and in good health :cake:.

Last edited:

Pippin

Jan 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Castle walls sit on 5' and 3' wide smaller stone foundations. What was shown in the pictures by Eldo was smaller stones laid out for buildings inside the walls of the castle 1750's.

Hi Loki , RON HARRIS BIRTHDAY is TODAY he is 101 yrs old and in good health :cake:.

Where were the original larger walls and are there any photos of them?

Its good to hear that about Ron Harris that's quite an occasion. Is he still mentally sharp?

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your cherry picking of my words will not help you.........Btw, you are the one who claimed those stones could not have been a foundation for any type of building.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.Please feel free to find my quote saying that.

You are now simply making things up to try and prove your point.

I have quoted myself and bumped the thread that shows you are 100% wrong.

Last edited:

Pippin

Jan 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nope, I reread that whole Ms. Steele thread and never did see where anybody used the word alleged, although it is possible I may have missed it

Cheers, Loki

I don't know how this can still be considered as alleged. How many positive tests does it take to confirm this as coir.

Loki do you think the coir was used as packing material or as caulking for the ships. I imagine they would have dismantled the ships, don't you think, and there would have been a lot of coir used for caulking purposes.

Another thing is I curious about the drilled stones. How would they drill them and do you think there's a lot of them under the water.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know how this can still be considered as alleged. How many positive tests does it take to confirm this as coir.

Some experts have ID'd it as coconut, others as hemp, and others were not able to confirm anything. Looking at the data as a whole, and deciding on 'coconut' would be cherry picking. Hence, 'alleged' coconut.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That "archaeologist" along with another, and a noted historian (Brian Cuthbertson) did say the stones were probably of building foundations, even though you don't believe its possible.

Yes I know this and have never stated otherwise.
But a historians opinion over an archaeologist about ancient foundations is not the proper stance to take.
That is the very definition of cherry picking.

They also said none of the artifacts she showed them predated the 19th century.....should we throw this part out?
They also walked her site and said it was thoroughly excavated and nothing else could be gained from further digging......if she has already dug down to virgin soil should someone come in and dig deeper?

FK has stated the clay is very thick in this area and since virgin clay is very easy to distinguish it would be rather easy even for a novice to decide when you were deep enough.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Loki do you think the coir was used as packing material or as caulking for the ships. I imagine they would have dismantled the ships, don't you think, and there would have been a lot of coir used for caulking purposes.

Another thing is I curious about the drilled stones. How would they drill them and do you think there's a lot of them under the water.

Being an operative Mason I could drill those stones with 14th century tools in less then 30 minutes each. And yes some are under water, generally the larger ones.

Cheers, Loki

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes I know this and have never stated otherwise.
But a historians opinion over an archaeologist about ancient foundations is not the proper stance to take.
That is the very definition of cherry picking.

They also said none of the artifacts she showed them predated the 19th century.....should we throw this part out?
They also walked her site and said it was thoroughly excavated and nothing else could be gained from further digging......if she has already dug down to virgin soil should someone come in and dig deeper?

FK has stated the clay is very thick in this area and since virgin clay is very easy to distinguish it would be rather easy even for a novice to decide when you were deep enough.

No. I said the archaeologist said they were foundations as well as the historian. Correct there are no artifacts, do what you wish with that.

And yes, everyone agrees the site was already overworked, try to pay attention!

Your a novice if ever there was one, what do you think.

Cheers, Loki

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Some experts have ID'd it as coconut, others as hemp, and others were not able to confirm anything. Looking at the data as a whole, and deciding on 'coconut' would be cherry picking. Hence, 'alleged' coconut.

Not cherry picking, most have picked coconut fibres, the whole Ms. Steele thread says coconut fibers. But if hemp dated to the 13th century where did it come from?

Cheers, Loki

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
try to pay attention

You might need to pay more attention....because once again you just got caught posting something 100% false.

So you either forgot or are willing to flat out lie to try and prove whatever point you are trying to make.

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You might need to pay more attention....because once again you just got caught posting something 100% false.

So you either forgot or are willing to flat out lie to try and prove whatever point you are trying to make.

What are you talking about, are you ok!

cheers, Loki

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Btw, you are the one who claimed those stones could not have been a foundation for any type of building.

It is real easy Loki

This is my 40th post on the site.It will only take you a few minutes to quickly scan them all and find where I have stated this.

I posted 2 of my previous quotes that prove what you are saying is 100% false.

You are clearly wrong and now refuse to move away from it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread