robfinds
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2007
- Messages
- 3,531
- Reaction score
- 4,422
- Golden Thread
- 5
- Location
- Yorkshire England
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 5
- Detector(s) used
- XP Goldmax
Upvote
10

What does it show WestfontYou're kidding, huh?
Hold the tab in one hand and let the disc rotate. Code broken.

And I only went 9 steps, story of my life.Its Farsi. It says the treasure is hidden 10 steps from..

What does it show Westfont![]()

spin it and look for image to appear while spinning
Nice one, got to laughit is a spinner pendant,my guess.the shapes on fromt and back combine to reveal an image when rotated quickly.often of a sexually explicit nature.best guess turn of 20th c to 1930s.this on says"I Love You"when spun..i think yours is gonna say the same
View attachment 1165524..and yours..View attachment 1165525

I love you Westfront XXXXNo way i say that to you!
We developed Enigma, you cracked the code, so come on!![]()
..enigma...eschmigmaLooks like Germany is doing even worse than us, in the Eurovision song contest WestfrontLove you too Honey!![]()
. It won't go to penalties.
I love you Westfront XXXX
Still, a cool find man!Will have to shine it up Testing, it's to dull to read.it probably translates to... BE SURE TO DRINK YOUR...OVALTINE