Flipperfla Sr. Member Joined Dec 2, 2018 Messages 293 Reaction score 613 Golden Thread 0 Location Fl. Detector(s) used Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Anyone know where I can get a coil cover for a Minelab go-find 66? Thanks
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 5, 2019 #2 I do not believe there is one for that coil. I have a Go-Find 60 in my car for those times I'm out without my good machines...you never know!
I do not believe there is one for that coil. I have a Go-Find 60 in my car for those times I'm out without my good machines...you never know!