What's new

🙋 WANTED Coil for X-terra

Pointman

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
1,585
Golden Thread
1
Location
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, AT Pro, Xterra 505, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m looking for a coil for an 505 X-terra. Pretty open but depending on price.
 
Think the only one I have is a 3 kHz 6” digger by Coiltex
 
I’m looking for a coil for an 505 X-terra. Pretty open but depending on price.
IMG_1926.webp
 
I’m leaning toward a larger NEL but those are very good coils. What are you asking?
 
I’m leaning toward a larger NEL but those are very good coils. What are you asking?
Haven’t got a clue… it’s just sitting there
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom