What's new

Nox 900

JamesTodd

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Hi
Let me just say that I’m not a beginner I’ve been detecting for approximately 30 years and have used several different detectors, I upgraded from the X-TERRA ELITE To the EQUINOX 900 and that’s where my problems started, there is constant chatter no matter what I do i even swapped the 11” coil to the 6” coil I have tried using different programs noise cancelling ground balance lowering sensitivity but to no avail, has anyone else had this problem and was you able to resolve it, if so
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
 
Upvote 0
Did you buy it new? Make sure it has the software update. Try a factory reset . If nothing help contact Minelab . The 900 is a good machine and shouldn't have the constant chatter
 
Did you buy it new? Make sure it has the software update. Try a factory reset . If nothing help contact Minelab . The 900 is a good machine and shouldn't have the constant chatter
I will have a go at the software update. Many thanks
 
Did you buy it new? Make sure it has the software update. Try a factory reset . If nothing help contact Minelab . The 900 is a good machine and shouldn't have the constant chatter
Good luck...keep us posted
 
The one I bought brand new when they first came out did the exact same thing. It would calm down in single frequency but as soon as I went back to multi frequency it would go haywire from time to time. I know of a few others who experienced the exact same. I fixed mine by sending it back to my dealer for a complete different machine.
 
The one I bought brand new when they first came out did the exact same thing. It would calm down in single frequency but as soon as I went back to multi frequency it would go haywire from time to time. I know of a few others who experienced the exact same. I fixed mine by sending it back to my dealer for a complete different machine.
Hi
That’s interesting, when you say a different machine was it another 900 or a different make if so what did you go for, reason I ask is that I’m thinking of getting rid. Cheers
 
Hi
That’s interesting, when you say a different machine was it another 900 or a different make if so what did you go for, reason I ask is that I’m thinking of getting rid. Cheers
Check your personal message...sending pm
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom