What's new

Coiltek for Nox ?

AstralDruid

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
1,284
Reaction score
2,816
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Minelab
Nokta
peckerhead
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone....
I would like to resurrect my trusted Equinox 600,, So i used the 11" stock coil mostly but also had the 15" toilet seat.... Both damaged now unfortunately.
So Coiltek ... are they any good ? would probably go for the size similar to the Ml 11" ,, as the bigger ones just create too much drag for my liking..
As far as I can see it is only Coiltek who do 3rd party coils for the nox,,, I could be wrong on that.
Any info will be greatly appreciated...

AD
 
I have the Coiltek 15" round coil and it works great. Most depth of any Nox coil I've used. It's heavy though and doesn't pin point quite as well as the smaller coils.
 
Hello everyone....
I would like to resurrect my trusted Equinox 600,, So i used the 11" stock coil mostly but also had the 15" toilet seat.... Both damaged now unfortunately.
So Coiltek ... are they any good ? would probably go for the size similar to the Ml 11" ,, as the bigger ones just create too much drag for my liking..
As far as I can see it is only Coiltek who do 3rd party coils for the nox,,, I could be wrong on that.
Any info will be greatly appreciated...

AD
That 600 is an excellent Detector.
 
I think i will try the small version... have bought some repair lugs for my broken 15" coil,, if all is working well i will take the chance with a coiltek
thanks for info
 
I think i will try the small version... have bought some repair lugs for my broken 15" coil,, if all is working well i will take the chance with a coiltek
thanks for info
Confirming that coiltek working pretty well,

By the way, what happend with your broken coil?
 
Thanks for the info...
I have two broken coils, the 11' and the 15' stock minelab versions.. So I basically got a pair of ear reinforcement pieces, and used a lot of hot glue gun,, so have a , not so pretty but, working EQ600 with basically a permanent 15' coil... But use my Legend mostly now anyway
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom