What's new

Coin Collection Theft & Murder

River Rat

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
20,871
Reaction score
2,539
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terrible, terrible. This was a cowardly act for these 5 punks. I cannot stand a thief what so ever, but to murder someone just to steal what they worked hard for just sickens me. I hope they have corporal punishment in LA.
 
I am just baffled that people STILL think they will get away with doing stuff like this.

Seriously,are you THAT much smarter than the other idiots who tried to pull sick **** like this off?
 
This is very horrible. I BELIEVE the punishment should be the same fate as the acts of crime but in a more drawn out slower process to the end of each one with the others tied up watching!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't get into details here!
 
Terrible. Human life is cheap, particularly to those who place no value on their own lives. I don't know about the 'corporal punishment' thing, but the death penalty might be an idea. I know, those that don't agree with that, and actually the death penalty would be more effective if it were applied before the crime happened.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom