What's new

coin counting machines

jimmy28303

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Williamsburg, VA
I hear alot of you refering to coin counting machines. Is there a way to find out what banks carry them or do i have to just walk into banks and see for myself? I mean, i know one brand is coinstar. are these the brands in the banks or can i go to a bank website and see if they have it. Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Chevy Chase also has them but they charge if you are not a customer. However Every CC branch I have gone into has been friendly and I am now a customer because they will order boxes without any questions
 
TCF also has the coin machines with no charge to customers ( they actually have a pretty nice sign on bonus of 50 bucks right now too - must be hurting for customers)
Also one last thing this website has a list of banks with them http://www.theunderstory.com/ - Now the information is from 2002 so it may or may not be 100% accurate but its a starting point! Good luck.
 
you could just call ahead to the banks in your area and ask if they have a c.c. machine and if you need an account or not. you can even ask if they have any halfs while you are at it. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom