What's new

coin operated casino in Vegas?

BeerBelly

Full Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nevada
Hey everybody,
Awhile back someone posted about coin operated slots in Vegas. I'm interested, but can't find the post. I can't use the search function, so I went several pages back but couldn't find it. I thought it was fairly recent, but I guess not. Anyway, if the poster see's this, please pm me. I would like to know what your results are. I've googled coin operated slot machines and got nothing but resellers looking to sell old machines.
Thanks in advance!
 
Upvote 0
Almost all of the coin operated casinos in vegas are downtown. Nothing left on the main strip, at least not at any of the big casinos.

The last time I was there, there were a number of casinos downtown that still had coins, though not all had halves.

The ones closest to the strip that still had coins were slots-of-fun (by circus circus) and the Sahara, but that may have changed since I was last there and I never searched halves at either those two places just nickels and quarters.

downtown...if memory serves had Sam Boyds, Eureka, Fitzgeralds, Binions, and I think 1 or two others with halves as well as nickels and quarters. Again these may have changed since I was last there.
 
One easy way to find out is to call them and ask, that can save you a lot of leg work. :thumbsup:
 
Send a PM to IMMY I'm sure he'd answer your question, he's a nice guy! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom