What's new

Coin roll hunting does not disappoint

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,520
Reaction score
10,525
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did alittle coin roll hunting from a $100 box tonight which yielded a couple war nickels and one worn buffalo...I was hoping for a dated buffalo but it was not to be....perhaps the next box will produce one...all in all the hunt was not just good but good enough :)
Added note...my grocery store may waive the coinstar fee if I purchase something there....
Thanks for viewing!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240327_215028608~2.webp
    IMG_20240327_215028608~2.webp
    214.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20240327_215056633~2.webp
    IMG_20240327_215056633~2.webp
    140.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20240327_195549195~2.webp
    IMG_20240327_195549195~2.webp
    207 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20240327_195616378~2.webp
    IMG_20240327_195616378~2.webp
    179.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20240327_195230845~3.webp
    IMG_20240327_195230845~3.webp
    144.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Upvote 24
Thanks Billb!
The 43,44's are very popular...the 42s and 45s not so much. :). I'm hoping for some buffalo and the very hard to find V nickel. :)
I think I’ll get some rolls
Thanks again for sharing
 
I did alittle coin roll hunting from a $100 box tonight which yielded a couple war nickels and one worn buffalo...I was hoping for a dated buffalo but it was not to be....perhaps the next box will produce one...all in all the hunt was not just good but good enough :)
Added note...my grocery store may waive the coinstar fee if I purchase something there....
Thanks for viewing!
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom