What's new

Coin star jackpot!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,946
Reaction score
19,958
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got so caught up in the injury thread, that I forgot to show off the bonanza that was waiting for me at one of my stores...
image.webp
Lots of foreigns, road kill coins, tokens, a potpourri of goodies. No silver, but enough to get my juices flowing.
 
Upvote 36
Awesome!! My wife thinks I'm crazy when I check them.


Beamed from my AT Pro [emoji769]
 
all that was in the return in the front?
 
Wow, goes to show you some people are clueless. Congrats
 
I was at a miejer checking out going to check the coinstar when some guy comes up to it with his coins. I saw him go to a clerk pointing to the machine that was full of coins and I heard the clerk say well they are yours since you found em I have no idea what was in there but I wasn't happy that I was so close to having all them, Do you just take the change or do you put some in like your using the machine?????????????????????????????? I always wonder if you could get some flack from the store for taking all that change Trust me Ive found a few silver and will grab em. Great find Dave
 
I posted a while back that if I see loose coins on the floor, beneath the coinstar, well...there I go, down low scrounging like a guy who has no shame.
 
That's amazing you found all that. I showed my 11 yr old grandson what to do when your coming out of Wal-mart. They have so many machines!
Maybe he'll get lucky sometime.
 
Walmarts are always dry for me...grocery stores usually have the goods.
 
Awesome, BWD........:thumbsup:
I have never found a coin in a machine. I began checking them after reading about you folks scoring regularly. I'm regularly shut out............:laughing7:
 
I'm just AMAZED at the amount of coins in that machine, just waiting for someone to give it a checkup and relieve that most-painful digestion problem! :laughing7:
 
Nice jackpot. I checked my local Wally World yesterday and only found a roadkill dime, nickel, and some kind of aluminum Oriental coin.
 
Nice haul Dave!

I haven't thought about doing this, but I will now!

I do remember as a kid there wasn't a coin return in any vending machine safe from me, payphones were often the best:laughing7:, I usually got more from the coin returns than I got for my weekly allowance, I don't know why I ever quit checking those coin returns!!:icon_scratch::dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom