What's new

Coin Values

Jrlevers

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bentleyville, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesodoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone recommend a good book on coin and their values? The only book I have was published in 1982 and I suspect it's pretty outdated.

Thanks!
 
2013 Redbook. If you are looking just at silver/gold/copper/nickel values go to coinflation.com. Hope this helps you.
 
Well I inherited a coin collection from my grandparents when they passed away. Nothing spectacular. Mostly pennies. I just wanted a resource to look up their values and any coins I may find in the future detecting. Thanks for the info! :thumbsup:
 
Jrlevers said:
Well I inherited a coin collection from my grandparents when they passed away. Nothing spectacular. Mostly pennies. I just wanted a resource to look up their values and any coins I may find in the future detecting. Thanks for the info! :thumbsup:

Word of advise...don't clean any of them. Show some pictures...
 
I would recommend getting the greysheet. Give you a greater knowlegdge for when your buying and selling and can help you save/make money
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom