collector01 Bronze Member Joined Mar 7, 2008 Messages 1,377 Reaction score 1,142 Golden Thread 1 Location snow hill, MD 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2019 #1 Trying to get a date range on this weight and any other info would be appreciated. Thanks Attachments 1560442589812.webp 45 KB · Views: 75 1560442598384.webp 35.2 KB · Views: 66
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 14, 2019 #2 I don't see a crown on it anywhere so I would assume it is post-colonial. My understanding is 'X X' over 'S' means 20 shillings, but I am no expert on these types of items. Perhaps one of the Brits will chime in with a better ID. Upvote 0
I don't see a crown on it anywhere so I would assume it is post-colonial. My understanding is 'X X' over 'S' means 20 shillings, but I am no expert on these types of items. Perhaps one of the Brits will chime in with a better ID.