texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x Nov 26, 2009 #1 copper fairly thin about the size of a nickle Attachments 103_1331.webp 12.3 KB · Views: 233 103_1330.webp 9.6 KB · Views: 224
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 26, 2009 #2 Never seen this token? (its not a coin) The British coat of arms is post 1902. That's all I can help with Upvote 0
Never seen this token? (its not a coin) The British coat of arms is post 1902. That's all I can help with
texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x Nov 26, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Thanks crusader, I figured a token, as no date and its thin. Upvote 0