What's new

Coin?

IronSpike

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
3,142
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found in Tuscany, Italy. Is it a coin or maybe a button?
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    159.3 KB · Views: 284
Don't know what you have there, but Aeronautica Militare is a clothing designer inspired by the Italian Air Force.
 
Upvote 0
It looks to me like a coin made into a button. I can make out a couple of letters/characters on it but not enough for identification.

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
Eddie Lomax said:
So, what are these wonderful pics you added?

DCMatt said:
It looks to me like a coin made into a button. I can make out a couple of letters/characters on it but not enough for identification.

DCMatt

I'll try to get some better pics or clean the item a bit :D

Could it be something related to wine making, a filter or sorts :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom