What's new

Coinflation website gone?

jrf30

Bronze Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
385
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
ANyone else not able to pull up the www.coinflation website?

It had great articles about coins and also the value of each coin on a minute by minute basis based on metal content. It was used by many of us when we looked for values of things.

It has not been up since yesterday morning. Anyone know if it is coming back?
 
Upvote 0
It is back, I was just looking at it. I had trouble getting into it yesterday evening.
 
I couldn't get into it last night either, but I figured he was probably updating it.
 
I STILL can not get into the site. It doesn't work when i type it in or go through my favorites list.

Someone said it was working today??
 
jrf30 said:
I STILL can not get into the site. It doesn't work when i type it in or go through my favorites list.

Someone said it was working today??

I cannot get on to it either.

Jim
 
jim4silver said:
jrf30 said:
I STILL can not get into the site. It doesn't work when i type it in or go through my favorites list.

Someone said it was working today??

I cannot get on to it either.

Jim

I still can't get into it.

Kermit
 
11-11-08 11:10 am Pacific Time I got on just fine...
 
This is what I got trying to log on:

Sorry, 'www.coinflation' does not exist or is not available.

Ok...that link you posted on the very top....it gives me what I stated above this line...however, if you go to:

http://www.coinflation.com/ <<<that will get you to the site you want.
 
Fwiw ... I have no problem accessing coininflation.com . Maybe some there are working on their site ??
 
I can get in now this afternoon. It must be working again.

(And yes, I typed in ".com" when I typed it in. I just didn't add that here on my post.)

They must have been doing some service, or they had a server problem. It was down yesterday and most of the morning this morning. Now it is up though.

But silver is down. :-(

LOLOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom