What's new

coinmaster pro or garrett 250

ohiowhiteguy

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Messages
663
Reaction score
702
Golden Thread
0
Location
clermont county ohio
Detector(s) used
coin master pro,,,Garrett at pro,,, Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'm gonna get one or the other..witch one is better.thanks
 
I bought the Ace 250 based on reviews and information found on Garrett Ace 250
So far I like it. I'm still in the learning phase as I am completely new to metal detecting. Good luck!
 
I spoke with a detector yesterday just before we started to seach the Atlantic beaches. He had the Coinmaster and used the money he made from it to purchase the Ace 250. He is VERY please with the Garret. I was impressed with the weight and features. He uses it on dry, wet & salt! Hope that helps.

Happy Hunting ( H.H.) and Happy trails!
 
Go with the fisher f2 3 coil package. faster recovery and you can use certain bounty hunter coils on it also.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom