What's new

Coins?? Advice welcome

Zacman3669

Full Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2017
Messages
116
Reaction score
141
Golden Thread
0
Location
Newton abbot
Detector(s) used
Garret at pro
Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all I have a handful of coins that are so far gone it is impossible to tell what they are...any idea what to do to possibly tell what they are? Some could be tarnished silver for all I know I'm not the sharpest tool lol any feedback would be great...
 
Can I see a picture please

20171022_211733.webp
 
They sure do look toasted. They appear to be copper and really worn.
 
They sure do look toasted. They appear to be copper and really worn.

Toasted and warn ain't the word lol lol could any be of value or do you think just bunch em together and keep hoping for some more with a inscription left lol
 
Hi dom yes all found in the UK and the other side is as toasted x x x
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom