N normesp Greenie Joined Mar 6, 2011 Messages 12 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Oct 20, 2011 #1 I found these detecting not sure what they are? about the size of a quarter brass color Attachments IMG.webp 38.3 KB · Views: 1,057 IMG_0001.webp 35.7 KB · Views: 1,030
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,999 Reaction score 28,656 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Oct 20, 2011 #2 Welcome to Treasure Net !! Chinese 'cash' coins You may wish to start here to make specific IDs: http://www.sportstune.com/chinese/coins/idpage1.html Don..... Upvote 0
Welcome to Treasure Net !! Chinese 'cash' coins You may wish to start here to make specific IDs: http://www.sportstune.com/chinese/coins/idpage1.html Don.....
Southie E.J. Full Member Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 104 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location South Boston Ma Detector(s) used WHITES COINMASTER, MINELABS 705, and ETRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2011 #3 I found 2 of those this yr. They are chinese. I think you have the same ones I have. That style must be popular. I believe they date 1905. If you scrub em t.hey are brass Attachments IMG_20110825_175656-1.webp 11 KB · Views: 563 IMG_20110825_175713-1.webp 9.7 KB · Views: 578 IMG_20111003_001956.webp 65.9 KB · Views: 622 IMG_20111003_001935.webp 55.9 KB · Views: 601 IMG_20110825_175656-1.webp 11 KB · Views: 560 IMG_20110825_175713-1.webp 9.7 KB · Views: 572 Upvote 0
I found 2 of those this yr. They are chinese. I think you have the same ones I have. That style must be popular. I believe they date 1905. If you scrub em t.hey are brass
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2011 #4 Yep cash coins we seem to see them here often Brady Upvote 0
Southie E.J. Full Member Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 104 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location South Boston Ma Detector(s) used WHITES COINMASTER, MINELABS 705, and ETRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2011 #5 I meant to say those coins are bronze not brass. Upvote 0