What's new

Coinstar copper

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,451
Reaction score
10,339
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I was in Oak Harbor today enjoying the best halibut and chips...at Seabolts...and decided to do some coinstar rounds...so I stopped at Walmart where they had the door opened trying to do repairs...and as I stood there I noticed a copper looking coin...and asked if it belonged to the person nearby...they said no so I asked the repair person if I could have it...it just looked interesting.....anyway, it looks like an Aztec calendar on the back of it...and will now be a new addition to my odd assortment of coins and medallions..

Thanks for viewing. :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220605_165737622.webp
    IMG_20220605_165737622.webp
    343 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20220605_165759485.webp
    IMG_20220605_165759485.webp
    334 KB · Views: 85
It is one of those coins they make to be collector coins. There are some on ebay right now. Interesting find there, coinstar wizard.
 
It is one of those coins they make to be collector coins. There are some on ebay right now. Interesting find there, coinstar wizard.
Ah, good to know, I saw a few for sale on ebay and Etsy....$5,$6 seems to be the asking price..
 
Very nice find, I've not seen one of those posted here before. :thumbsup:
 
Well, I was in Oak Harbor today enjoying the best halibut and chips...at Seabolts...and decided to do some coinstar rounds...so I stopped at Walmart where they had the door opened trying to do repairs...and as I stood there I noticed a copper looking coin...and asked if it belonged to the person nearby...they said no so I asked the repair person if I could have it...it just looked interesting.....anyway, it looks like an Aztec calendar on the back of it...and will now be a new addition to my odd assortment of coins and medallions..

Thanks for viewing. :)
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom