What's new

Coinstar finds

Johncoho

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
7,292
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped at Wally World to return an item and pick up something in the auto dep't. While I went to auto the better half returned her item and I said to check the coinstar when you are finished because you walk right by it. I thought that wouldn't happen as she is hard to train to check them. When I met her at the check out she was smiling ear to ear and said guess what I got? A lone 64 Rosie but silver is silver. Later in the day I had to stop at another store and on the way out, I noticed coins IMG_0001.webpIMG_0002.webp in the reject slot of that Coinstar. Only some clad, but it could have been silver as well. Keep checking them, Tis the season.
 
Nice little silver, congratulations! :occasion14:

Yesterday, I found a hand full of coins in a Coin Star machine...unfortunately, no silver. :dontknow:
 
Can't beat free money, especially when silver is involved.
 
Nice, Johncoho.........still looking for my 1st Coinstar silver.
 
Any silver is nice silver. Congratulations!! I got a '46 and two coppers yesterday. Keep checking.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom