Coinstar magnet
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2020
- Messages
- 4,451
- Reaction score
- 10,339
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Beverly Massachusetts
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Nice!!! Congrats!!!OMWTTCS today (sorry, couldn't resist) and eye mined another Sacagawea along with some clad...
Mostly striking out but it's always nice to pick up a dollar coin.
Thanks for viewing.![]()
That is a beautifully designed coin. Nice findOMWTTCS today (sorry, couldn't resist) and eye mined another Sacagawea along with some clad...
Mostly striking out but it's always nice to pick up a dollar coin.
Thanks for viewing.![]()
Thank you Florida Finder,That is a beautifully designed coin. Nice find

That is a great find! Today I only got .21 @ the Neighborhood Walmart, my best producer.OMWTTCS today (sorry, couldn't resist) and eye mined another Sacagawea along with some clad...
Mostly striking out but it's always nice to pick up a dollar coin.
Thanks for viewing.![]()
21 cents is better than being skunked... It adds up.That is a great find! Today I only got .21 @ the Neighborhood Walmart, my best producer.

Thanks angelito1,You're killing it , Dude

I'm hoping to actually get in some digging time once I get to Massachusetts.... there will be an area next to my house dating back to 1690 and hitting the coinstars as well...packing now, and overwhelmedCongratulations! Nice recoveries. Thanks for posting.

Haven't heard of that one... I'll keep my eyes open.The Winn Dixie has the best CoinStar where I'm at

If you want to keep finding things in Coinstar then you should stop posting about it.OMWTTCS today (sorry, couldn't resist) and eye mined another Sacagawea along with some clad...
Mostly striking out but it's always nice to pick up a dollar coin.
Thanks for viewing.![]()
If you want to keep finding things in Coinstar then you should stop posting about it.
I've thought about that...but I'm hoping there's enough coinstars around for everyone.If you want to keep finding things in Coinstar then you should stop posting about it.
