What's new

Coinstar produces a Merc

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,452
Reaction score
10,339
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pleasantly surprised to find a well used mercury dime from my local cornstar....I wonder how many older coins weren't rejected....I think a 1935 or 38? I'll need to check.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220521_174207301.webp
    IMG_20220521_174207301.webp
    340.8 KB · Views: 103
Pleasantly surprised to find a well used mercury dime from my local cornstar....I wonder how many older coins weren't rejected....I think a 1935 or 38? I'll need to check.
Can't seem to correct my typo... coinstar not cornstar :)
 
Pleasantly surprised to find a well used mercury dime from my local cornstar....I wonder how many older coins weren't rejected....I think a 1935 or 38? I'll need to check.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom