UnderMiner
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2014
- Messages
- 4,475
- Reaction score
- 12,334
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- New York City
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Excalibur II, Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hit triple-7's at the coinstar casino today! Read em' and weep boys (and ladies)!
There were a couple more clad quarters but I spent them in the self-checkout lane before I took this last picture.
So total was:
6 clad quarters
4 silver quarters (2 1964 Philadelphia mint, 1 1964 Denver mint, 1 1963 Denver mint)
1 1987 Dominican Republic 25 Centavos
1 2006 Canadian Quarter
1 1981 1/2 Swiss Franc
There were a couple more clad quarters but I spent them in the self-checkout lane before I took this last picture.
So total was:
6 clad quarters
4 silver quarters (2 1964 Philadelphia mint, 1 1964 Denver mint, 1 1963 Denver mint)
1 1987 Dominican Republic 25 Centavos
1 2006 Canadian Quarter
1 1981 1/2 Swiss Franc







