What's new

Coinstar silver!

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,452
Reaction score
10,340
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coinstar silver today....this was a 57 D Roosevelt that was well hidden....I apologize for poor quality photo...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20211022_154932332.webp
    IMG_20211022_154932332.webp
    298.5 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20211022_155015157.webp
    IMG_20211022_155015157.webp
    261.8 KB · Views: 96
Coinstar silver today....this was a 57 D Roosevelt that was well hidden....I apologize for poor quality photo...
Good work. It’s true that you are definitely a coin star magnet
 
Good work. It’s true that you are definitely a coin star magnet
I haven't been as diligent lately but I still check occasionally...I thought it was odd that it was found on the top tray and not the reject bin....
 
Nice find I havnt seen one in atleast 4 months or more out of a coinstar.
 
Nice grab on the silver Rosie.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom