What's new

Coinstar today

Mr. Digger

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2014
Messages
724
Reaction score
1,999
Golden Thread
1
Location
MASATHVSETS
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, SE pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
US and Dominican presents for me in the Coinstar today. Alas, no silver. Still fun to find though!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260530_152018617_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260530_152018617_HDR.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Upvote 16
Stopped by the Coinstar again today...better results this time!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260531_172529983_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260531_172529983_HDR.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Something to ponder:
I check Coinstar machines but have never posted in this thread, but today something odd happened. I hadn't seen the new 1776-2026
dimes with the new design until today, when I found 2 along with two beat-up memorial cents in the reject tray. Could it be that Coinstar is rejecting the new Dimes? (They are pretty).
 
Something to ponder:
I check Coinstar machines but have never posted in this thread, but today something odd happened. I hadn't seen the new 1776-2026
dimes with the new design until today, when I found 2 along with two beat-up memorial cents in the reject tray. Could it be that Coinstar is rejecting the new Dimes? (They are pretty).
It may be...I think I recovered one the other day...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom