What's new

Coinstar treasure

Racso

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2017
Messages
621
Reaction score
3,402
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was on my way home and was wondering if I should stop at the coinstar machine or not. I was thinking to myself that if I don’t stop I won’t find anything so I decided to do so. Walked up to the machine and spotted just one coin sitting there. I picked it up and to my surprise it was a 1964 Rosie. It’s not a jackpot find like what I got a year ago but I will take it with a smile. Good luck to all and happy hunting.
 

Attachments

  • 09CDD3B0-B245-4BBC-B79C-2AA0211B9257.webp
    09CDD3B0-B245-4BBC-B79C-2AA0211B9257.webp
    170.7 KB · Views: 196
nice find silver is always good
 
Love those silver surprises - Congrats!:occasion14:
 
Unbelievable,,
You know how many holes I have to dig to find a SILVER coin??
 
Beats the 19 Cents in New Pennies and Clad I picked up yesterday... Nice Find...
 
Nice find congrats!
 
Coinstar machines are very productive lately! :icon_thumleft:
 
Silver is silver ! Good thing you decided to stop.
 
Unbelievable,,
You know how many holes I have to dig to find a SILVER coin??

I don’t doubt it since I have been digging for 3 years without silver. All my silver coins I have came from the coinstar :dontknow:
 
Beats the 19 Cents in New Pennies and Clad I picked up yesterday... Nice Find...

There’s times when I only find clad but most of the time it’s empty. Keep checking them and I’m sure you will get something good. Good luck
 
Beats the 19 Cents in New Pennies and Clad I picked up yesterday... Nice Find...


I got two dimes yesterday but one was Canadian, so I think you beat me.
 
I was on my way home and was wondering if I should stop at the coinstar machine or not. I was thinking to myself that if I don’t stop I won’t find anything so I decided to do so. Walked up to the machine and spotted just one coin sitting there. I picked it up and to my surprise it was a 1964 Rosie. It’s not a jackpot find like what I got a year ago but I will take it with a smile. Good luck to all and happy hunting.

Nice find, did you make a stop just for the coinstar? Ive been pretty lucky in the last year or so, I found 6 silver dimes in that timeframe as well as several dollars and a fair amount of foreign coinage. My coinstars are in the local supermarkets, so I don't mind if the wife has me go to store, another chance at the free treasure machine.

Good luck,

Pete
 
Nice find, did you make a stop just for the coinstar? Ive been pretty lucky in the last year or so, I found 6 silver dimes in that timeframe as well as several dollars and a fair amount of foreign coinage. My coinstars are in the local supermarkets, so I don't mind if the wife has me go to store, another chance at the free treasure machine.

Good luck,

Pete

I usually stop there for other things but this time was just for the coinstar machine. My count for the coinstar so far is 182 silver coins, 115 steel pennies plus some tokens and foreign currency. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom