Coinstar treasure

Racso

Apr 26, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was on my way home and was wondering if I should stop at the coinstar machine or not. I was thinking to myself that if I don’t stop I won’t find anything so I decided to do so. Walked up to the machine and spotted just one coin sitting there. I picked it up and to my surprise it was a 1964 Rosie. It’s not a jackpot find like what I got a year ago but I will take it with a smile. Good luck to all and happy hunting.

Attachments

• 09CDD3B0-B245-4BBC-B79C-2AA0211B9257.jpeg
    09CDD3B0-B245-4BBC-B79C-2AA0211B9257.jpeg
    369 KB · Views: 148

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
nice find silver is always good

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love those silver surprises - Congrats!:occasion14:

buck8point

Apr 22, 2018
Iberville Parish, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250 / Garrett AT Max /
Garrett Pro Pointer / Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beats the 19 Cents in New Pennies and Clad I picked up yesterday... Nice Find...

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Coinstar machines are very productive lately! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
R

Racso

Apr 26, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unbelievable,,
You know how many holes I have to dig to find a SILVER coin??

I don’t doubt it since I have been digging for 3 years without silver. All my silver coins I have came from the coinstar :dontknow:

OP
OP
R

Racso

Apr 26, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beats the 19 Cents in New Pennies and Clad I picked up yesterday... Nice Find...

There’s times when I only find clad but most of the time it’s empty. Keep checking them and I’m sure you will get something good. Good luck

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was on my way home and was wondering if I should stop at the coinstar machine or not. I was thinking to myself that if I don’t stop I won’t find anything so I decided to do so. Walked up to the machine and spotted just one coin sitting there. I picked it up and to my surprise it was a 1964 Rosie. It’s not a jackpot find like what I got a year ago but I will take it with a smile. Good luck to all and happy hunting.

Nice find, did you make a stop just for the coinstar? Ive been pretty lucky in the last year or so, I found 6 silver dimes in that timeframe as well as several dollars and a fair amount of foreign coinage. My coinstars are in the local supermarkets, so I don't mind if the wife has me go to store, another chance at the free treasure machine.

Good luck,

Pete

OP
OP
R

Racso

Apr 26, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find, did you make a stop just for the coinstar? Ive been pretty lucky in the last year or so, I found 6 silver dimes in that timeframe as well as several dollars and a fair amount of foreign coinage. My coinstars are in the local supermarkets, so I don't mind if the wife has me go to store, another chance at the free treasure machine.

Good luck,

Pete

I usually stop there for other things but this time was just for the coinstar machine. My count for the coinstar so far is 182 silver coins, 115 steel pennies plus some tokens and foreign currency. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread