allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IM FINALLY EXCITED ABOUT SOMETHING I FOUND (SORT OF FOUND)...A FEW MONTHS AGO I TOLD YOU ALL ABOUT A NEW BYPASS GOING THROUGH MY CITY AND I GOT PERMISSION TO DETECT AS LONG AS THEY WASNT WORKING IN THE AREA. I DROVE BACK TO A PART WHERE THEY ARENT WORKING YET AND THERE IS AN OLD SHED AND IM CURIOUS ABOUT ITS CONTENTS. I GO IN AND THERES SEVERAL COKE BOTTLES, TWO OF WHICK ARE THE OLD BROWN COKE BOTTLES. ONE HAS A CHIPPED TOP, BUT BOTH ARE IN GREAT CONDITION. IM GLAD I GOT THERE BEFORE THEY DID AND TORE THE SHED DOWN. ALSO FOUND 2 WHEATIES 1943 AND A 1951, PLUS A MERCURY DIME, DATE IN WORN OFF.
IM GLAD I FINALLY GOT OUT AND LOOKS LIKE I'LL HAVE MORE TIME SOON. HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL...

Upvote 0

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Sounds great allen.

I'd get back there and see what else I can turn up

HH Jer

T

TreasureTales

SOUNDS good, but PICTURES are worth more than words. WE WANT PHOTOS. Let us see those coins and bottles. PLEEEEEEEEEASE.

MikeTN

Feb 19, 2005
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Sweet! lets see some pics!!!I love old Coke bottles!

Mike

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
TreasureTales said:
SOUNDS good, but PICTURES are worth more than words. WE WANT PHOTOS. Let us see those coins and bottles. PLEEEEEEEEEASE.

Ditto on the above. ;) ;D

Congrat on the Coke bottle.

have a good un...............................

OP
OP
allen

allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I OBVIOUSLY HAVE THE WORSE LUCK OF ANYONE, ANYWHERES..
I PROMISED YOU ALL PICTURES OF SEVERAL OF MY LATEST FINDS AND I CANT COME THROUGH, YET...
WHY? AROUND 2:45 FRIDAY AFTERNOON I RECEIVED A CALL FROM MY SONS SCHOOL AND SAID HE WAS LITTERALY THROWING A FIT, ALONG WITH OTHER THINGS...HES 5 YEARS OLD
WE KNEW HE HAD ADHD AND SOME OTHER THINGS WRONG WITH HIM, BUT NO ONE WANTED TO LISTEN TO US OR HELP US. NOW THEY KNOW...
WE ENDED UP TAKING HIM TO A CHILDRENS HOSPITAL IN LOUISVILLE AND HAD HIM ADMITTED...
AND THATS WHERE IM AT NOW AND THATS WHY I HAVE NOT POSTED THE PICTURES...
NOT SURE WHEN I'LL GET TO MAKE IT HOME TO POST THEM...JUST DONT GIVE UP ON ME...

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Allen... Your family is your priority! Take your time, all that is important is that your son gets whatever he needs, and that your family is okay. ;) God bless.

Come back when you can... you owe us some pictures!

T

TreasureTales

Your child is a million times more important than pix of bottles. Calm the kid, figure out what's wrong, then came back here and tell us all about the kid and include pix of the bottles. We all like bottles, but kids are much more valuable and interesting. Course, given a choice...I'd take bottles over kids because they are easier to clean up. LOL Just trying to lighten the mood a bit. Take care and best wishes.

OP
OP
allen

allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
THANKS GUYS...WHEN I SAID HE WAS THROWING A FIT AND OTHER THINGS, OTHER THINGS WAS CHAIRS AND ANYTHING HE COULD GET IN HIS HANDS...HES NOW IN A PSYCHIATRIAC PART OF THE KIDS HOSPITAL...DOCTORS SAY HES GOT ADHD, ODD, OCD AND ANGER ISSUES ( REALLY ? )..
THANKS FOR BEEN FRIENDS EVERYONE...LATER

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
allen said:
THANKS GUYS...WHEN I SAID HE WAS THROWING A FIT AND OTHER THINGS, OTHER THINGS WAS CHAIRS AND ANYTHING HE COULD GET IN HIS HANDS...HES NOW IN A PSYCHIATRIAC PART OF THE KIDS HOSPITAL...DOCTORS SAY HES GOT ADHD, ODD, OCD AND ANGER ISSUES ( REALLY ? )..
THANKS FOR BEEN FRIENDS EVERYONE...LATER

good luck with the kid allen. although i want to see your bottles, i can wait for em! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread