COLD GOLD DAY !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I managed to get some swing time in today with a friend of mine...( Fenway)... Went to beach # 1 and only pulled some sinkers and a couple of crusty coins...Headed to beach # 2 and swung up high for about a half hour...Junk and more junk...asked my buddy if he got anything out in the mud / sand. He said an old bathing buckle...Ok I liked the sound of that, so I ran down...I mean I walked down calmly to the mud area, and got the first good signal rite off...Yes you guessed it, Nice big fat 14 K Wedding Band...ok on the board...what a relief... continued for a couple more hours, a few musket balls and some greenies was in order... Going again tomorrow...Different mode tomorrow. Listening for the changes in threshold. Digging everything.. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Upvote 0

BOXING63

Jan 7, 2007
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
WTG congrates on the gold ring

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics! My wife still can't get over people hunting in snow! The pic of you in the water just made her shiver! Lol great hunt Whydah and thanks for sharing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread