Cold hunt with snow showers...

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was a cold weekend snow showers on and off, but I did squeeze out a couple keepers a 1908
V nickel 1902 IH and a old led toy cup ... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445204084.701986.jpg

Upvote 17
Nice finds PP. We had flurries today too in Ne Pa.

Nice finds Tony! Love the amount of old nickels you dig!

-- Jeff --

That's a good way to keep at it! WTG!

But, HEY! Watch your language! Let's keep those four letter words off the subject lines! :nono:

Tony strikes again. Great job despite the weather...Brad

Nice going on the coppers, but really liking the little pitcher.

We even had some sleet down here in Maryland. Very strange this soon

snow was falling in my area of the state today I saw cars with 1" on them this morning. Also got caught detecting in a squall this morning in the high country.

george

can t complain there man...solid day

Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night, stays these Park Pirates from metal detecting. :metaldetector: Those are 3 nice finds. :thumbsup: You know how much I like IHPs.

Along with that tiny lantern you found a while back, at this rate in a couple of years you'll have a fully furnished very small house. [emoji106] always good to see your hunts!

HEY PIRATE NICE FINDS , AND YOU SAID SNOW SHOWERS YEAH THEY SAY THE NORTHEAST IS SUPPOSED TO BE SLAMMED WITH SNOW THIS YEAR .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back