coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #1 Was going stir crazy this morning so went for a walk and found these not far from the end of the driveway on the side of our road Attachments 1483829770541.webp 18.6 KB · Views: 83 1483829821577.webp 20.1 KB · Views: 86 Upvote 0
Was going stir crazy this morning so went for a walk and found these not far from the end of the driveway on the side of our road
the_mad_cladder Hero Member Joined Jan 2, 2015 Messages 848 Reaction score 2,381 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 7, 2017 #2 Hard to tell from these pics but is your driveway gravel?
coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 Thread Owner #3 More gravel pics Attachments 1483832405824.webp 13 KB · Views: 66 1483832459861.webp 16 KB · Views: 67 1483832578174.webp 15.9 KB · Views: 71 1483832766440.webp 16.2 KB · Views: 71 1483832786987.webp 15.1 KB · Views: 70
coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 Thread Owner #4 Both pieces of gravel seemed to be made from quartz, one had the red tip which I thought was cool. Just thought I'd share these two rocks that almost look like an arrowhead
Both pieces of gravel seemed to be made from quartz, one had the red tip which I thought was cool. Just thought I'd share these two rocks that almost look like an arrowhead
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #5 Look like they might be broke points to me. Maybe a whole one will turn up out there.
coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 Thread Owner #6 Yeah I know they are both, (if they're not a rock) both broke just think the ones I find at home is cool even if it's not a museum piece
Yeah I know they are both, (if they're not a rock) both broke just think the ones I find at home is cool even if it's not a museum piece