roger b Full Member Joined Feb 16, 2013 Messages 226 Reaction score 468 Golden Thread 0 Nov 23, 2013 #1 Three hour hunt . Not much to show . Was 33 degrees not much competition Attachments image-2439577933.webp 36.8 KB · Views: 157 Upvote 0
OBN Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 6,896 Reaction score 8,279 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Waters Detector(s) used "Excalibur".. "AQ" Impulse Primary Interest: Other Nov 23, 2013 #2 Not bad for 33, Sure the wind was blowing did not help. Good Luck on your next outing...and stay warm...
Not bad for 33, Sure the wind was blowing did not help. Good Luck on your next outing...and stay warm...
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Nov 26, 2013 #3 Nice clad count, roger; and I like that cross . Would you be able to post a closer pic of the cross; I'd love to see the detail on it thanks Lorraine
Nice clad count, roger; and I like that cross . Would you be able to post a closer pic of the cross; I'd love to see the detail on it thanks Lorraine