Iron Patch
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2007
- Messages
- 19,276
- Reaction score
- 8,953
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Dirtyville
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 4
- Detector(s) used
- Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
You almost owned me on that one.
I guess you were not good enough to show a GW.


Kirk PA said:Competition on, Patch!You almost owned me on that one.
I guess you were not good enough to show a GW.
![]()
![]()
Kirk![]()

Tuberale said:Like that 1795 cent? Or is it a half-cent? Can you show the other side, too? (drooling). . .
Tuberale said:I have GOT to go hunting in your area! That looks like a 1787 coin as well, but can't place the type.
johnnyblaze said:Hey IP what is the date on that buckle in your opinion...
Blaze

johnnyblaze said:I like that buckle alot
This page is my favorite for buckles..Just click on drawing..
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ceejays_site/pages/buckletitlepage.htm
Blaze
Iron Patch said:Kirk PA said:Competition on, Patch!You almost owned me on that one.
I guess you were not good enough to show a GW.
![]()
![]()
Kirk![]()
I have found things MUCH MUCH rarer than your GW coin.![]()
And that cereal box gilted button don't count either. 
Kirk PA said:Iron Patch said:Kirk PA said:Competition on, Patch!You almost owned me on that one.
I guess you were not good enough to show a GW.
![]()
![]()
Kirk![]()
I have found things MUCH MUCH rarer than your GW coin.![]()
That crusty CT don't count.And that cereal box gilted button don't count either.
Kirk


but Patch when are you getting out for more
I want to see more 2011 finds ... things are very quiet up there in Dirtyville
anyhow Thanks for sharing , some of the nicest finds I ever had the pleasure of gawking at
dawgCMDiamonddawg said:The Iron bros have some impressive digs 8)![]()
![]()
![]()
but Patch when are you getting out for more
I want to see more 2011 finds ... things are very quiet up there in Dirtyville
![]()
Hmmm perhaps the Iron Bros are gonna hit us with some killer finds when we least expect it
anyhow Thanks for sharing , some of the nicest finds I ever had the pleasure of gawking at
dawg