What's new

Colorado

arnie161

Jr. Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
60
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE / T2 / Garrett Ace 250 / White DFX 300 / F75
X-Terra 705 / E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any hunts in Denver Colorado area ?
 
Can you imagine hunting the old Cin City site? It used to be Englewood's City Park. (I grew up in Englewood). Or around the original student center at Arapaho Community College? wow...

bringin' back memories - I now live in Missouri

HH
Nan
 
Count me in if you get something going. I've been staring out the windows of my office at the train station downtown, wondering whay might be lying around down there. :)
 
Lived near Golden area until the crowds chased me out of state...Good lead for detecting...park off of I-70 close to Colorado Mills used to be a freezbie course. Check out Google Earth for layout. If you have any questions, contact me via this web site.
49er
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom