What's new

Come along on my journey, 10-7-13

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I scored permission to hunt a 15 acre track and it has a creek all the way down the side of it. I mainly explored it today so I brought my camera with me. I found allot of debitage, there was black flint cobbles every where so there should be some keepers when the water goes down a bit. I did find a backed knife and a thick scraper. Most everything was broken due to all the rocks. Hope you enjoy the view, rock
 

Attachments

  • 100_4310.webp
    100_4310.webp
    202.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 100_4311.webp
    100_4311.webp
    705.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 100_4312.webp
    100_4312.webp
    533.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 100_4314.webp
    100_4314.webp
    431.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 100_4318.webp
    100_4318.webp
    640.1 KB · Views: 97
  • 100_4321.webp
    100_4321.webp
    625.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 100_4322.webp
    100_4322.webp
    479.6 KB · Views: 113
  • 100_4323.webp
    100_4323.webp
    447.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 100_4327.webp
    100_4327.webp
    701.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 100_4330.webp
    100_4330.webp
    511.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 100_4333.webp
    100_4333.webp
    708.5 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom