austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
:laughing9::icon_thumright:austin.But what happens if theyre really building the wall and fences to keep us in instead of the mexicans out.:laughing9:

I'll take smoked gouda instead of brie.

Rio Grande is nearly dry in places, there ain't no wall yet and gettin over, under or through seems not to be much of a problem out west of here. Then, of course, there is bribery...

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
LOL! Why thank you Austin! I can contribute lobster and at least a dozen Foxfires, for the beach bonfire! :laughing7:
I'd prefer to come in by boat though, instead of over land.

See RJC, we can get around that fence! :laughing7:
I'll throw in a nice cranberry sauce and pecans for the cheeseseses, too! :hello:
mmmm lobster... and fried clams.. One of the things I miss the most about living in New Hampshire. These heathens in Tennessee think catfish is seafood.. If you have lobster I can bring some of this..

Attachments

• 007 (2).JPG
    007 (2).JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 50

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live in the middle of nothing. LOL No cable,, could possibly get dial up. So I go "my fi" with cell service.. and the nearest tower gives me 2 bars in the good days and I pay for the data. Nope.. I don't download too much. I always hope for the cliff notes:laughing7:

I can relate to that as well, I have to get internet by cell phone and pay by the gig, so videos are usually out for me too.

I have a different middle of no place: rolling southwest Indiana prairie. My house was an abandoned school built circa 1860, had no intact windows and full of live snakes and dead possums, my father in law nearly killed me when he saw what I was moving his daughter into! That was '86 and it still ain't done yet.
I made an upstairs room into a Civil War era parlor. I sit up there on cold dark nights when the wind is howlin' across the prairie and play some old pioneer or Civil War fiddle tunes and the whole world disappears for a while.

DSC_0084 (800x526).jpg P1000371 - Copy (800x598).jpg

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You'all know something?...wouldn't it be great if we had a T-net rendezvous at someone's place or a nearby campground. We could meet everyone we post with in person, we could all bring food and drink from our particular States, regions, or even Countries. We could trade regional souvenirs, show off our best finds, and even have a mass treasure hunt, or a contest. We could invite members from all sides of the political debates and even invite the moderators to brake up any good-natured drunken brawls with our fine liberal friends just like they do when the posts get out of hand! I can't wait!

BrisJoe

Dec 30, 2012
Brisbane
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, Whites Goldmaster, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking along the lines of something like peanut butter, amaranth, and can salmon? LOL!
I mean, water and bullets, is a given.

Anyone else dish out the $37.95, might like to "share" some of this info?

Just get a load of army MRE's each 1 is enough food for 24hrs of a "balanced meal plan"
Otherwise get your veggie garden growing
And get a food dehydrator thinggo that seals meats and such in airtight bag to store for months without refridgeration.

7 Emergency foods..

Beans
Kale
Cantaloupe
Berries
Barley
Seaweed
Fish (if on a remote island)

And in your dehydrtor you would put the steaks and such.
Most of the above you can grow at home

Why make someone else $37 richer when a 1 minute google can find you everything for free.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread