What's new

Common ones

mydogiscool

Full Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
126
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
I know these are old but they look very common. Cats eye is one pattern, not sure on other.
 

Attachments

  • image-770618213.webp
    image-770618213.webp
    57.5 KB · Views: 132
  • image-2971018102.webp
    image-2971018102.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 114
In the first pic, the cats with just one piece in the middle are Peltier Bananas.The best bananas are squared off at the end. The green cats near the top look like they may be Jello ones, I know what they look like but forget who makes them. They look kind of jelly like, see thru.

The second pic look like Peltier Patches, which would make sense if they were originally all together. Take a look at this page: The Peltier Glass Company 8

Joe has great pics to help. Your yellow and red one is on the bottom of the page. Click on any marble, and it opens to show three more views of the mibs.

Cheri
 
Some pelt peerless and Akro Patches
I also see a corker
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom