What's new

Compadre - Pulled the Trigger

jfeeney

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
295
Reaction score
133
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dayton
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wanted a back up and and buddy machine for my Outlaw so pulled the trigger and ordered a Compadre.
 
Hope you got the 5.75" one!
 
Nope - the 8" coil.
 
That thing has got to be one of the best detectors every made for the " money "! They are almost giving them away. What did you pay 160$ . Shoot the thing will by for its self in the first year!
Every parent thats looking for something to get the kids out of the house and off of Xbox should get one!
 
Mine shipped today from Rusty. Should have it next week. All ready have some places ready to test it out.
 
Mine shipped today from Rusty. Should have it next week. All ready have some places ready to test it out.

Ordered mine Tuesday, received it today. Great service and can't wait to test it out over next few days. GL
 
I just bought one of these and I have heard a lot of great things about it! Taking it out next weekend to test him out!
 
The first few hunts I plan on taking both the Outlaw and Compadre so I can compare them in the wild. I'll have the 8" coil on both so it should be a fair test/eval.
 
The first few hunts I plan on taking both the Outlaw and Compadre so I can compare them in the wild. I'll have the 8" coil on both so it should be a fair test/eval.
I've had about 4 of the Compadre's seems the earlier ones with the 8in head is smoother that the smaller head maybe just me. Good value for the bucks for sure. rwd mo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom