What's new

Complete Shoe Buckle..1819/8 Large Cent...1804 Half Cent..Silver ring

Brian W

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
685
Reaction score
437
Golden Thread
0
Went to an old site with Fog.... We went through the thickest bramble I ever hunted...But had some nice finds... Found the round buckle first and then I got 1819....9 over 8 large cent...Its in good shape except for the top of hair....Then a bit later I found the 1804 Half Cent, kind of toast but it has a visible date.. it has the crosslet 4 ...Then walked out in the woods for the last 45 minutes and found the Complete Shoe Buckle ...My favorite things to find...Then I found the ring going back to the truck...Cant believe not one button from this site:dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • shoe buckle.webp
    shoe buckle.webp
    82.8 KB · Views: 175
  • shoe rev.webp
    shoe rev.webp
    151.6 KB · Views: 171
  • 1819.webp
    1819.webp
    134.6 KB · Views: 168
  • 1804.webp
    1804.webp
    137.2 KB · Views: 157
  • round buckle.webp
    round buckle.webp
    157.5 KB · Views: 166
  • round rev.webp
    round rev.webp
    148.2 KB · Views: 158
  • stone.webp
    stone.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 172
  • side ring.webp
    side ring.webp
    25 KB · Views: 159
  • ring.webp
    ring.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 156
Upvote 56
Great shoe buckle and round buckle. Both are early and beautiful.

Congrats!
 
Very cool finds, great finds! Congrats!
 
My kind of finds. Great shoe buckle, large cent, half cent and silver ring. Would make a great day for anyone.
 
Nice finds like the assortment and quality
 
I know I would be happy with any of those finds,congrats!
 
That's a great looking Large Cent.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom